Create a unified front in setting standards to achieve sustainable tourism that represents the interests of its members with high ethical values and a strong advocacy in promoting Ecotourism.
- To promote unity and cooperation among those involved in the tourism accommodation industry in the Municipality of Oslob, Province of Cebu, in order to protect their common interests and welfare.
- To work for such measures conducive to the upliftment and development of the tourism industry in the Southern Cebu, particularly in Oslob.
- To cooperate and coordinate with other instrumentalities engaged in tourism.
- To act as liaison between the members and government institutions or officers and assist in the enactment and enforcement of national and local ordinances or laws affecting the industry.
- To uphold the highest standard of profession, integrity and efficiency in the conduct of its business.
- To encourage and maintain a feeling of goodwill, camaraderie and friendly competition among members.
- To prevent unethical practices and resist activities inimical to the right conduct of business required of honorable and fair competition.
- To participate in community affairs pertaining to the tourism industry and to act as spokesperson for the members, taking active part in community and civic activities.
- To promote harmonious relationship with tourism allied industries and suppliers in order to achieve and meet the highest standard of service and quality products for the association.
- To work with associations engaged in the tourism industry in other localities for closer rapport, cooperation and fellowship.